On a cold and cloudy day, billowing steam from the giant 2,250 megawatt coal-fired Navajo Generating Station gives the impression that this otherwise pristine desert landscape just outside Arizona’s Glen Canyon Recreation Area is really an industrial wasteland. On a clear day, though, the steam and fog dissipate to reveal majestic red rock buttes and a yellowish band of smog drifting downwind from the plant as far as the eye can see.
Where you can find us:
- Nafplio, Greece May 23, 2015 – May 27, 2015
- Athens, Greece May 27, 2015
- Rome, Italy May 28, 2015 – June 1, 2015
- Dubrovnik, Croatia June 1, 2015 – June 22, 2015
- Bay of Kotor, Montenegro June 22, 2015 – June 26, 2015